Our Total Care program is a Patient Centered Medical Home where a team of health professionals works with you to provide care that is appropriate for your needs. Components of a medical home include: accessible, accountable, comprehensive, coordinated, continuous, and patient/family centered.
Benefits of the Total Care program
- Offers low-cost complete health care services to the most vulnerable in our community.
- Delivers consistent provider care, which leads to positive patient outcomes.
- Supports inclusive communication between provider, patient, and patient’s caregiver.
Eligibility for Total Care* patients:
- Household income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline and be uninsured. Verified yearly.
- Have all paperwork on file, including patient contract agreement.
- Must present Christ Clinic Total Care ID Card at appointment.
- Patients who do not fulfill the responsibilities or fail to meet are non-compliant or fail to meet the requirements of the Total Care program, will be moved to the Express Care program.
- Eligibility for this program will be reviewed yearly.
*New patients and non-eligible patients will be automatically enrolled in the Express Care program until eligibility is proven and agreement is signed.
Services available to Total Care Patients are as follows:
- Primary Care
- Mental Health
- Wound Care
- Physical Therapy
- On-site Labs
- On-site Medication (if available)
- Patient Education Classes