Monday - Thursday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Primary Care visits by appointment
Costs: Initial Patient Visit $25/ Established Patient Visit $15
Walk In appointments
Costs: Initial Patient Visit $30/ Established Patient Visit $20
We accept cash, debit or credit cards.
CALL : 281-391-0190 (SE HABLA ESPANOL)
Do you need healthcare? Is Christ Clinic the right place for you?
Christ Clinic provides comprehensive primary healthcare to adults in the Katy area who:
- Are between the ages of 18 and older
- Have no regular doctor
- Have no private insurance, Medicare or Veteran's medical benefits
- Are low income (Our definition of low income is that a person can have wages/salary to 200% of the federal poverty level (FPL) or under. )
- Board Certified Volunteer doctors, nurse practitioners, and nurses provide care during clinic appointments.
- All patients are screened for eligibility, however exceptions are granted for those experience a financial hardship.
For your first visit, you must bring:
PICTURE ID: Driver’s license or other photo ID with current address
PROOF OF RESIDENCY: Utility bill, phone bill, etc.
EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION LETTER: Letter must include:
- Number of hours worked
- If paid weekly or bi-weekly
- Rate of Pay
- Employment Contact
- Must be dated and signed
PAY STUBS: Provide the two (2) months of most recent pay stubs
TAX RETURN: Provide the most recent tax returns done by tax preparer
LETTER OF SUPPORT: Letter should include all house hold proof of income