CHRIST CLINIC'S TOTAL CARE
Our Total Care program is a Patient Centered Medical Home where a team of health professionals works with you to provide care that is appropriate for your needs. Components of a medical home include: accessible, accountable, comprehensive, coordinated, continuous, and patient/family centered.
Benefits of the Total Care program
- Offers low-cost complete health care services to the most vulnerable in our community.
- Delivers consistent provider care, which leads to positive patient outcomes.
- Supports inclusive communication between provider, patient, and patient’s caregiver.
Eligibility for Total Care* patients:
- Household income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline and be uninsured. Verified yearly.
- Have all paperwork on file, including patient contract agreement.
- Must present Christ Clinic Total Care ID card at appointment.
- Patients who do not fulfill the responsibilities or fail to meet are non-compliant or fail to meet the requirements of the Total Care program, will be moved to the Express Care program.
- Eligibility for this program will be reviewed yearly.
*New patients and non-eligible patients will be automatically enrolled in the Express Care program until eligibility is proven and agreement is signed.
Services available to Total Care Patients are as follows:
- Primary Care
- Mental Health
- Wound Care
- Physical Therapy
- On-site Labs
- On-site Medication (if available)
- Patient Education Classes
CHRIST CLINIC'S EXPRESS CARE
Our Express Care program is designed to fill gaps in the community for patients who need to access Christ Clinic; however, do not meet the Total Care program requirements or have a household income above 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline.
Benefits of the Express Care program:
- Offers a way for Christ Clinic to care for those who fall in the gaps of medical care (e.g., high premium costs, high deductibles, inability to qualify for Affordable Care Act coverage, situational hardship, etc.)
- Helps support the mission of Christ Clinic.
- Brings community awareness to Christ Clinic and our ability to serve the entire community.
Rules for Express Care patients:
- Income not a consideration - no proof of income required.
- No limit to the number of visits.
- Appointment fee is $50 - this does not include lab testing.
- Access to Health Education classes for a $25 class fee.
- No on-site medication services.
- Limit of 90-day quantities on prescriptions for chronic medications, refills require an additional appointment with a provider.
- Low-cost prescriptions written whenever possible.
- Patient is responsible for Lab and Point of Care testing fees, available on as needed basis (provider discretion).