Do you need healthcare? Is Christ Clinic the right place for you?
Christ Clinic provides comprehensive primary healthcare to adults in the Katy area who:
- Are between the ages of 18 and older
- Have no regular doctor
- Have no private insurance, Medicare or Veteran's medical benefits
- Are low income (Our definition of low income is that a person can have wages/salary to 200% of the federal poverty level (FPL) or under. )
- Board Certified Volunteer doctors, nurse practitioners, and nurses provide care during clinic appointments.
- All patients are screened for eligibility, however exceptions are granted for those who are experiencing a financial hardship.
Documents/items needed for eligibility:
PICTURE ID: Driver’s license or other photo ID with current address
EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION LETTER:
Letter must include:
- Number of hours worked
- If paid weekly or bi-weekly
- Rate of Pay
- Employment Contact
- Must be dated and signed
PAY STUBS: Provide the two (2) months of most recent pay stubs
TAX RETURN: Provide the most recent tax returns done by tax preparer
LETTER OF SUPPORT: Letter should include all house hold proof of income