"Take care of the patient and everything else will follow" ~ Thomas Frist, MD
Do you need healthcare? Is Christ Clinic the right place for you?
Christ Clinic provides comprehensive primary healthcare to adults in the Katy area who:
- Are between the ages of 18 and older
- Have no regular doctor
- Have no private insurance, Medicare or Veteran's medical benefits
- Are low income (Our definition of low income is that a person can have wages/salary to 200% of the federal poverty level (FPL) or under. )
Volunteer doctors, nurse practitioners, and nurses provide care during clinic appointments. All clinic visits are by appointment and are scheduled Monday - Friday from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm. Patients contribute to the cost of care - $25 for the initial visit and $15 for follow -up visits (cash only)
Patients please print the forms below, fill them out and bring them with you to your appointment, thank you. Click here to download a Patient Packet
- Christ Health Screening Mobile Unit
- Free Children's Immunization provided by Christus Mobile Unit
FREQUENT PATIENT RESOURCES
- Alternative Medical Clinics
- Houston MRI
- Memorial MRI & Diagnostic
Aftercare Acute Clinic is open Monday - Thursday from 3:00 -7:00 pm. ( Please arrive before 3:00 pm to register and complete paperwork.) Space is limited and cost is $30 (cash only). / La clinica despues de horas está abierta de Lunes a Jueves de 3:00 pm. a 7:00 pm. (Por favor llegue antes de las 3:00 pm para registrarse y completar el papeleo.) El espacio es limitado y el costo es de $30 (solo en efectivo).