Unlike many federally funded clinics, Christ Clinic operates with no state or federal funding. To get a better understanding of the difference between federally funded clinics and charitable clinics like Christ Clinic CLICK HERE
This year's Breakfast for a Blessing will be held on Friday, October 20, 2017 at CrossPoint Community Church, 700 Westgreen Blvd at 7 AM.
As a result of Hurricane Harvey, Christ Clinic will be opening its doors to ANYONE affected by the Hurricane and unprecedented flooding at NO COST (until further notice).
During this time, we will be waiving all service fees and providing basic medical care and providing medication to ANYONE in need.
In addition, our volunteer medical director and other medical volunteers will assemble a “mobile unit” equipped with lifesaving medications such as insulin, high blood pressure medication and inhalers to dispense at local shelters housing nearly 2,000 evacuees.
Because Christ Clinic will be stretching its resources to meet the needs of the community, monetary donations would be our greatest need.
Please consider making a donation to help us care for the most vulnerable during this time.
One out of every four individuals in our area have no form of health insurance. This includes many of our neighbors, family members and friends. We would like to share how lives are being changed:
Steven lost his job in October and along with this job loss, he and his family lost their health insurance. A month later he ended up in the emergency room due to severe back pain. Steven was hospitalized for an infection in the bones of his back and was treated with IV antibiotics, but the treatment was unsuccessful.
Through our partnership with the hospital, Steven's follow up appointment at Christ Clinic was scheduled for the same week with a volunteer medical doctor. Once a patient at Christ Clinic, Steven was prescribed a high does of antibiotics and seen weekly by a doctor. Four months later, Steven's infection was resolved and his pain completely gone. At his last appointment, Steven shared, "Thank you for all the help and care provided at Christ Clinic. Today is my last day as a patient here. I have a new job with health insurance."
"Christ Clinic extends the healing ministry of God by offering high quality healthcare and health related
services to those who are uninsured or under-insured. We serve those in need with love, compassion,
respect and dignity by utilizing a team of caring volunteers and staff."
- In 2000, Christ Clinic launches as a ministry of Memorial Lutheran Church in Katy, TX and operated one night per week out of the church's gymnasium.
- In 2006, Christ Clinic relocates and opens three days a week at 5504 First Street, Katy, Texas 77493 in Old Katy.
- In 2011 Due to growth, Christ Clinic and Memorial Lutheran Church begin a separation process.
- In 2012, Christ Clinic becomes an independent 501(c)(3) with an independent board of directors, executive director and by-laws.
- In 2015, Christ Clinic's hours of operation increase to 46 hours per week.
- In 2016, due to continued growth, Christ Clinic relocates to 25722 Kingsland Blvd., Suite 111, Katy, Texas 77494 and expands from four to 10 exam rooms