Healing our community, one patient at a time
Join us for the 1st Katy Color Run 5K on Saturday, March 25, 2017 at APEX Medical Building located at 25722 Kingsland Blvd, Katy, Texas 77494. This family fun event is a joint fundraiser between Christ Clinic, Clothed by Faith and Hope Impacts, nonprofits that aid the underserved in the Katy community. We are anticipating at least 500 people in attendance.
The event will feature a Mascot led 1K Kid’s Dash to start 8:00 AM and a chalk filled, chip-timed 5K run at 8:30AM. In addition to racing fun, participants can enjoy a post-race party featuring an entertainment stage, a Chalk Art contest highlighting local artists, fitness demonstrations, Kid Fun Zone and healthy food vendors.
"Christ Clinic extends the healing ministry of God by offering high quality healthcare and health related
services to those who are uninsured or under-insured. We serve those in need with love, compassion,
respect and dignity by utilizing a team of caring volunteers and staff."
- 2000 Christ Clinic launches as a ministry of the Memorial Lutheran Church in Katy, TX and operated one night per week out of the school gymnasium
- 2006 Christ Clinic relocates and opens three days a week.
- 2011 Due to growth, Christ Clinic and Memorial Lutheran Church begin a separation process.
- 2012 Christ Clinic becomes an independent 501c3 with an independent board of directors, executive director and by-laws.
- 2015 Clinic hours of operation increase to 46 hours per week.
- 2016 Because of continued growth Christ Clinic expands from four to 10 exam rooms