Join us for the 2nd Annual Katy Color Run 5K on Saturday, April 7, 2018 at Kingsland Baptist Church, 20555 Kingsland Blvd, Katy, Texas 77450. This family fun event is a joint fundraiser between Christ Clinic, Clothed by Faith, Compassion Katy, Hope Impacts and Katy Christian Ministries, nonprofits that aid the underserved in the Katy community. We are anticipating at least 1500 people in attendance.
Costs: Initial Patient Visit $25/ Established Patient Visit $15
Monday - Thursday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Walk In Appointments
Costs: Initial Patient Visit $30/ Established Patient Visit $20
Monday - Thursday
9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Limited spaces available
We accept cash, debit or credit cards.
CALL : 281-391-0190
SE HABLA ESPANOL
Do you need healthcare? Is Christ Clinic the right place for you?
Christ Clinic provides comprehensive primary healthcare to adults in the Katy area who:
- Are between the ages of 18 and older
- Have no regular doctor
- Have no private insurance, Medicare or Veteran's medical benefits
- Are low income (Our definition of low income is that a person can have wages/salary to 200% of the federal poverty level (FPL) or under. )
Board Certified Volunteer doctors, nurse practitioners, and nurses provide care during clinic appointments.
The clinic serves patients in the Greater Katy and West Houston but is not restricted to any geographical boundaries.
- Individuals who do not qualify for Medicare/Medicaid or ACA
- Individuals recently laid off
- Individuals experiencing financial hardship
All patients are screened for eligibility, however exceptions are granted for those experience a financial hardship.
For your first visit, you must bring:
- A Picture ID (driver’s license or other photo ID) with current address
- Proof of residence (utility bill, phone bill, etc.) if your ID does not show your current address
- All medicines you are currently taking
- Most recent pay stub OR notarized letter stating:
- Your Employer
- The Hours You Work
- Your Rate of Pay