Healing our community, one patient at a time
"Christ Clinic extends the healing ministry of God by offering high quality healthcare and health related
services to those who are uninsured or under-insured. We serve those in need with love, compassion,
respect and dignity by utilizing a team of caring volunteers and staff."
- 2000 Christ Clinic launches as a ministry of the Memorial Lutheran Church in Katy, TX and operated one night per week out of the school gymnasium
- 2006 Christ Clinic relocates and opens three days a week.
- 2011 Due to growth, Christ Clinic and Memorial Lutheran Church begin a separation process.
- 2012 Christ Clinic becomes an independent 501c3 with an independent board of directors, executive director and by-laws.
- 2015 Clinic hours of operation increase to 46 hours per week.
- 2016 Because of continued growth Christ Clinic expands from four to 10 exam rooms