Healing our community, one patient at a time
The 6th Annual Breakfast for a Blessing
will be held September 22, 2017 at the
Omni Houston Hotel Westside from
7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
This event will help raise money to provide quality healthcare and health services to thousands who fall through the gaps of medical care and who are uninsured.
"Christ Clinic extends the healing ministry of God by offering high quality healthcare and health related
services to those who are uninsured or under-insured. We serve those in need with love, compassion,
respect and dignity by utilizing a team of caring volunteers and staff."
- 2000 Christ Clinic launches as a ministry of the Memorial Lutheran Church in Katy, TX and operated one night per week out of the school gymnasium
- 2006 Christ Clinic relocates and opens three days a week.
- 2011 Due to growth, Christ Clinic and Memorial Lutheran Church begin a separation process.
- 2012 Christ Clinic becomes an independent 501c3 with an independent board of directors, executive director and by-laws.
- 2015 Clinic hours of operation increase to 46 hours per week.
- 2016 Because of continued growth Christ Clinic expands from four to 10 exam rooms